Membership support is vital to the health and success of our Museum. Membership fees go directly towards operational costs associated with exhibit production, programming, and the preservation of our collections. Perhaps even more importantly, memberships demonstrate to our funders that the work of the museum is valued by the local community.
1 Year Membership fees:
Individual membership: $15
Family memberships: $20
History Buff: $50
Corporate memberships: $100
Multi-year discounts available, contact the Museum for details, or view our membership form.
- Minimum four digital newsletters per year, advance notice of upcoming events, exhibits, and more
- Eligible to speak and vote at the Annual General Meeting
- 10% discount on gift shop items and photograph reproduction fees
- Family level members: all members in a household receive the same benefits
- History Buff extra: above listed benefits PLUS receive a 10% discount on BVM research services
- Corporate members extra: above listed benefits PLUS a 10% discount on research services, and corporate logo featured on sponsorship page on BVM website (see below)
Become a member:
Download a membership form (new members) and return the form with payment:
- MAIL: cheques can be sent to PO Box 2615, Smithers, V0J2N0
- IN PERSON: visit the Museum during business hours and make payment by cash, cheque, or debit/credit card
- PAY ONLINE: send completed membership form (new member) and e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BV Museum is seeking new volunteers help out with:
- Opening the Museum to the public as a “Saturday sitter”. Involves a 2 or 4 hour shift, either opening or closing the museum, chatting with visitors, and completing gift shop sales.
- Educational or public programming development
- Recording oral history interviews
- Maintaining the Old Church community garden
If you are interested in volunteering please contact the Museum at 250.847.5322 or email@example.com.
The Bulkley Valley Museum relies on the generous support of donors to support its activities. Donations to the Museum fund activities and events, exhibit production, and also help us to purchase costly archival-safe supplies such as textile boxes that are essential to preserving the artifact and archival collections.
The Museum is a Registered Charity and is able to issue tax receipts for donations.
Click here to donate through Canada Helps. Donations can also be sent by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by cheque to our mailing address. Donating directly to us through e-transfer or cheque ensures we receive the full amount of your donation.
The Bulkley Valley Museum receives significant support for its activities and programs from local businesses in the community either through sponsorship donations, or corporate memberships. To become a corporate sponsor or obtain a corporate membership for your business, please contact the Museum.
Thank you to all of our corporate sponsors! Your generosity helps ensure that the history of our town and Valley is preserved for future generations.
Bulkley Valley Genealogical Society
Central Valley Developments Ltd.
Hankin Peak Contracting
2018-2020 Culture Crawl Sponsors
Valentine’s Raffle Donors 2020: Full list of donors available on Facebook, click here.