Membership support is vital to the health and success of our Museum. Membership fees go directly towards operational costs associated with exhibit production, programming, and the preservation of our collections.
Individual membership: $15
Family memberships: $20
Corporate memberships: $100
- Four BV Museum newsletters per year
- Eligibility to speak and vote at the Annual General Membership Meetings
- Opportunity to become a member of the Bulkley Valley Museum Board of Directors
- 10% discount on BV Museum Gift Shop, and photograph reproductions
Become a member:
- MAIL: download a membership form and mail it to us with your cheque made payable to Bulkley Valley Museum.
- IN PERSON: visit the Museum during business hours and make payment by cash, cheque, or credit card
The BV Museum is always looking for new volunteers help out with:
- Opening the Museum to the public as a “Saturday sitter”
- Artifact photography
- Educational or public programming development
- Event planning and hosting
- Maintaining the Old Church community garden
If you are interested in volunteering please contact the Museum at 250.847.5322 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bulkley Valley Museum relies on the generous support of donors. Donations to the Museum fund activities and events, exhibit production, and also help us to purchase costly archival-safe supplies such as textile boxes, acid free folders, and acid-free tissue that are essential to preserving the artifact and archival collections.
The Museum is a Registered Charity and is able to issue tax receipts for donations.
The Bulkley Valley Museum receives significant support for its activities and programs from local businesses in the community either through sponsorship donations or corporate memberships. To become a corporate sponsor or obtain a corporate membership for your business, please contact the Museum.
Thank you to all of our corporate sponsors! Your generosity helps ensure that the history of our town and Valley is preserved for future generations.
2018 Corporate Sponsors:
Culture Crawl 2018: Blue Water Sushi, Bulkley Valley Insurance Services, Bulkley Valley Printers, Heartstrings Home Decor & Gifts, Hoskins Ford, Mills Office Productivity (Smithers), Nature’s Pantry, Safeway Smithers, Smithers Home Hardware, Smithers Sausage Factory, Smithers Lumber Yard, Two Sisters Cafe.
Corporate Members/Donors: Aqua North, Bulkley Valley Credit Union, Central Valley Developments Ltd., Colin Bruintjes CPA, Coast Mountain GM, Crossroads Cultural Resource Management, LB Paving Ltd., Nature’s Pantry, Re/MAX Bulkley Valley, Smithers Chamber of Commerce
Valentine’s Raffle Donors 2018: Full list of donors available on Facebook, click here.